Fri Aug 07
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
This program is designed for children ages 8, 9, and 10 years old.
This 90-minute version of the SleepOver may include a read-aloud and/or author talk, a cooking lesson, an interactive trivia game, and a bedtime dance-party, and is generously sponsored by the Friends of the Library, Damascus Chapter.
Put on your PJs, grab your sleeping bag, pillow, and your favorite stuffed animal, and join us virtually for this program on Zoom! Registration is required and limited to children ages 8, 9, and 10; the number of participants is limited. Participants will be emailed a link and password to the Zoom session one day before the program. If you want to cook along with us (optional), you’ll need a grown-up to help with the toaster-oven and the following supplies:
- a tortilla, or sliced English muffin, bagel, or bread
- tomato sauce, or pizza sauce, or alfredo sauce
- your favorite pizza toppings, already chopped or shredded (examples: cheese, peppers, pineapple, mushrooms, onions, olives)
- spices & seasonings (examples: oregano, basil, Italian blend, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes)
- a toaster-oven and a grown-up to help you
For security reasons, this program session will be locked 5 minutes after it begins. Please log in promptly. For the event site, click here.
MSDE does not endorse any particular event. We are sharing this for information purposes only. Please use at your own discretion.