Fun Ideas for Family Engagement: Summer
Get Up and Get Out.
#SeekOutdoorAdventures this Summer! (video)
Summer is finally here, and it’s time to #SeekOutdoorAdventures! Enjoy cool treats, host a sweet celebration, have good old-fashioned fun and make a splash this summer. Create great memories that will last a lifetime with your family.
- Discover new adventures by visiting the MFE Events Page.
- Before taking a splash, download the Open Water Checklist and Pool Safety Checklist.
- Share photos or videos of your outdoor adventures with @MDEngageEarly using the Hashtag #SeekOutdoorAdventures.
Teachers and Providers: Partner with parents and families to prevent summer learning loss and meet school readiness goals! This downloadable resource can help reinforce the work you do every day in just four easy steps:
- E-mail to parents and families.
- Share on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the Hashtag #SeekOutdoorAdventures.
- Download, print and distribute to parents and families.
- Place on the family communication board.
Parents and Families: Below are four ideas for at-home adventures and two bonus tips for plans to hit the road this summer.
Open PDF in a new window to download and print.Fun-Ideas-for-Family-EngagementSummer