June is National Safety Month!
Also available in Spanish and eight additional languages, the fact sheet below provides easy tips parents and families can use to ensure their children’s health and safety at home, outdoors, in the water and in a vehicle.
Providers and Program Administrators: Partner with parents and families to keep children safe. Use this downloadable resource in two easy ways:
- E-mail to parents and families
- Share on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the Hashtag #MDFamiliesEngage.
- Download, print and distribute to parents and families.
- Place on the family communication board.
Discover more safety tips to download and share with families:
- Home Fire Escape Plan
- Open Water Safety Checklist
- Home Safety Tips
- Pool Safety Checklist (Tips for Parents)
- Toy Safety Tips
- Heat Stroke: Could it happen to your child?
- Personal Story of Losing a Child to a Heatstroke