National Summer Learning Week is July 10-14, 2023!
School may be out for the summer, but your children’s learning needs don’t take a vacation!
Providers and Program Administrators: Partner with parents and families to prevent summer learning loss and meet school readiness goals! This downloadable resource can help reinforce the work you do every day in just four easy steps:
- E-mail to parents and families.
- Share on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the Hashtag #SummerLearningWeek.
- Download, print and distribute to parents and families.
- Place on the family communication board.
Parents and Families: Talk with your children to find out what they would like to learn about or experience during the summer.
For more summer learning fun, check out the following resources:
- Summer Stride
- How to Beat Summer Learning Loss and Find Success in Summer Learning Online
- A Smorgasbord of Possibilities: How Maryland Libraries Activate Lifelong Learning for Families
- Summer and Learning Enrichment: Tips for School-Age Child Care Providers