Transitions Video (Spanish)
How do I prepare my child for kindergarten?
“It seems like just yesterday he was learning to walk.”
Nervous about your child’s transition from preschool to kindergarten? In this video, an early care and education provider partners with a father to ensure his child’s success. Also available in Spanish.
Providers: Establish partnerships with parents and families to prepare them for transitions and ensure children’s success. Discover resources to share with families in the MFE School Readiness, Family Engagement or Family Activity collections. Below are resources to help prepare families for transitions:
- 9 Back-To-School Organizational Tips
- Kindergarten Preparedness: The Importance of Relationships and Child Engagement
- Is Your Child Ready for Kindergarten? The Skills They’ll Need This Fall
- A Team Approach to School Readiness
- Understanding Transitions (guide)
- Preparing a School-Ready Child (infographic)